IACIS® members must demonstrate and maintain the highest
standards of ethical conduct.
IACIS® members must:
- Maintain the highest level of objectivity in all
forensic examinations and accurately present the facts involved.
- Thoroughly examine and analyze the evidence in a case.
- Conduct examinations based upon established,
- Render opinions having a basis that is
- Not withhold any findings, whether inculpatory or
would cause the facts of a case to be misrepresented or distorted.
- Never misrepresent credentials, education, training,
and experience or membership status.
- Advise and provide assistance to all qualified IACIS®
forensic examiners, regardless of agency affiliation.